Burnt out shower switch in Dalkey

burnt shower sw3Got a call from a customer in Dalkey. They said their shower wasn't working and that they got a fishy smell in the Bathroom. On checking out the pull cord switch this is what I found. If you see any discolouration of switches, get unusual smells or if switches feel warm or hot to touch there is a problem. If you are not sure call us and we will advise you. Fires caused by electricity cause more deaths than electrocution. Please be safe when it comes to electricity.