Emergency call outs yesterday to Cabinteely, Dalkey and Monkstown
Three emergency call outs yesterday. The first was quick and easy for an elderly person in Cabinteely, no light in kitchen. Just needed to ensure a working bulb was put in. Remember just because its new, does not mean it will work. Second call to Dalkey where mice had eaten through the cables. 3rd call […]
Emergency call out to Foxrock, Sallynoggin and Killiney
Got a few calls yesterday, suprisingly all to do with cooker switches. See photo. First up to Foxrock to replace faulty switch. Then over to Sallynoggin to re insulate the cables in the switch box. Then up to Killiney to replace faulty switch. Busy day overall.
Good electrician required in Killiney. No RCBO and no power in Kitchen sockets
Got a call today from a customer in Killiney. They had no power in their electric shower or sockets in the kitchen. On investigation I discovered they had no RCD on the shower and the sockets and shower were on the MCB. I couldn’t believe that an electrician had done the job. I installed an […]
Heroic father saves his family from house blaze despite burns – Independent.ie
A father of five was hailed as a hero after bravely dragging his family to safety from their blazing home despite suffering second degree burns in the process. Source: Heroic father saves his family from house blaze despite burns – Independent.ie
Indesit tumble dryer recall – Consumer Help
Indesit has identified a potential concern with two types of tumble dryers (condenser and vented dryers) manufactured between April 2004 and September 2015. In some rare cases excess lint/fluff can come into contact with the heating element and present a risk of fire. The affected brands are: Hotpoint Hotpoint –Artison Artison Indesit Creda What to […]
Aldi recall halogen oven – Consumer Help
Product Code: 92746 On sale date: 22nd October 2015 Aldi have been made aware of a potential safety issue with this product. A small number of these halogen ovens have had an electrical component fail. What to do: As a precautionary measure Aldi are asking their customers not to use this product and to return […]
Electrician required urgently in Glenageary. Emergency call out. House nearly went on fire
Got an emergency call out to Glenageary last night. The cables in the house had started to overheat and the ESB meter was very hot. See photo of meter board after removal of meter and photo of cable which was cut 100mm from meter. The customer was very lucky the house had not gone on […]
Busy week this week, with emergency call outs plus normal work. Electrician required all over Dubliin
From Clonshaugh on the North side of Dublin To Bray in Co. Wicklow, we had a very busy week. Cables for computers, Telephones as well as the normal sockets and lights. Emergency call out to Killiney on Thursday evening, eventually sorted out at 10pm.