Got an unusual one today in Dun Laoghaire. A customers sockets kept tripping out in an apartment that was not in use. After isolating the faulty circuit, I discovered that a slug had got into one of the sockets causing the socket circuits to trip out. Then got an emergency call out from a builder […]
Working on Computer outlets today in Rathmines, then out to Blackrock to sort out timer on immersion and underfloor heating controller. Then on to Dun Laoghaire to replace burnt out switch. Then on to Shankill for another timer on an immersion.
Got a call about lights not working in a house in Glasthule, eventually got there last evening around 7pm. After a few minutes I asked the woman of the house was there another light switch anywhere. We found the switch and the lights worked. “It happens” Was working in Dalkey and Shankill yesterday morning replacing […]
I came across an electric shower again today that was not protected by an RCD/RCBO/ELCB. If your shower is not protected by this safety switch you are putting your life and the lives of your loved ones in danger. If you are not sure, call us and we can advise you over the phone at […]