Two jobs I was at yesterday and neither of them had an RCD (safety switch) protecting the showers. RCD's are a safety switch that will protect lives if installed properly. They should be tested at least every two months to ensure correct operation. I put one of the showers yesterday onto an RCD and the […]
Boy (8) dies in fire with grandfather and uncle after he saves the lives of six others – Independent.ie
Tyler Doohan (8) has lost his life in a fire after he saved the lives of six other people. (Facebook) This appears to have been an electrical fire. If in doubt about any electrical problem in your home, get it checked out by a competent electrician. Electrical problems should not be sorted out by a […]
Press on link below for rest of story. Most fires in buildings are caused by bad or loose electrical connections. It is not know yet what caused this fire. 24 JANUARY 2014 Fire fighters are battling a blaze that broke out at a Glanbia site this morning. via Fire fighters battling a fire at Glanbia […]
An older couple rang this morning saying their heating was not working and the gentleman of the house was not well. Had them sorted out in less than half an hour. Its great to be able to help customers at all times and a pleasure to see a smile on their faces.
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. - An employee of Grand Illusions of the Palm Beaches, a custom-cabinet maker in West Palm Beach, received minor first- and second-degree burns as consequence of an electrical fire in the room where the cabinets are painted, said Allan Ortman, spokesman for West Palm Beach Fire Department. The employee, whose gender […]
HOUSTON -- A homeowner woke to smoke and the sound of crackling fire in his southeast Houston home early Tuesday. According to the Houston Fire Department, the fire was reported on Glen Rock Drive near Plainview Street around 1 a.m. via Electrical short sets fire to southeast Houston home | khou.com Houston.