Electrician required urgently in Glenageary. Emergency call out. House nearly went on fire

DSC_0311

Burnt cable cut about 100mm from ESB meter

DSC_0309

Burnt meter board after removal of ESB meter.

Got an emergency call out to Glenageary last night. The cables in the house had started to overheat and the ESB meter was very hot. See photo of meter board after removal of meter and photo of cable which was cut 100mm from meter.

The customer was very lucky the house had not gone on fire. If you get any smell of burning and can't identify it please contact a reliable electrician to investigate. Most fires are caused by electricity.