Electrical fire in Ilfracombe kitchen – News – North Devon Gazette

A SMALL fire broke out in a kitchen on Saturday afternoon in Ilfracombe.

Crews were called out to Cow Lane after the fire service received calls reporting a burning smell at around 5pm.

Two fire engines from Ilfracombe arrived at the scene to find there had been a small fire involving electrical equipment.

The fire, which was believed to be accidental, was out on arrival and fire crews inspected the premises to make sure it was safe.

via Electrical fire in Ilfracombe kitchen - News - North Devon Gazette.