Evansville House Fire Caused by Electrical Problems – Tristatehomepage-Eyewitness News

New information About a fire that destroyed a Jacobsville home this week. Firefighters say electrical problems started that fire at Iowa St. and Elsas Ave.

Investigators found flames coming through the roof early Monday morning. The man who lived there tells us the fire started in the kitchen, and his dog woke him up.

via Evansville House Fire Caused by Electrical Problems - Tristatehomepage-Eyewitness News.