Electrical fire averted in Goatstown and Cabinteely

I got two jobs today which could have resulted in fire if the customer had not switched off and contacted me. The first was an immersion switch in an apartment in Goatstown. The customer felt the switch was hot and turned off the immersion. On investigation I discovered a loose neutral connection which could have caused a fire.

The other job was in Cabinteely where a main fuse was overheating. The fuse holder was loose and causing the fuse unit to overheat. I replaced the fuse unit with a new one. This could have also caused a fire if the customer had not contacted me.

These were both new customers whom I had been recommended to by previous customers of mine. I appreciate recommendations from customers who are happy with the service I provide.